[R-SIG-Mac] R-devel High Sierra Binaries

brodie gaslam brod|e@g@@|@m @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Tue Apr 27 18:21:09 CEST 2021

This is now working.  Thank you!

On Tuesday, April 20, 2021, 7:59:39 AM EDT, Simon Urbanek <simon.urbanek using r-project.org> wrote:

Brodie,

Thanks for the report! In fact I just noticed today, too, and I did re-run the nightly build by hand earlier today and it went through successfully, yet it still doesn't appear on the website, so I'll try to chase it down tomorrow.

Thanks,
Simon