[R-SIG-Mac] Looking for help - demo() hangs R.app on 10.15.6

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Sep 6 19:21:41 CEST 2020

Which Rgui version is this? A somewhat similar issue with opening files on some platforms was fixed shortly after 4.0.2 in Rgui rev 7849.

I forget whether this was pushed to the CRAN binary (my install has 7847). At any rate, if yours is older, you may want to try Rgui.app from https://mac.r-project.org

-pd