[R-SIG-Mac] Catalina Crashes R

Joseph Vanterpool jv@nterpoo|1234 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 21 16:49:05 CEST 2020

Hello,

Yesterday, I started using the John Hopkins course that includes R training. I currently have a Mac with Catalina (Version 10.15.4).

For simple examples, they have you install and load KernSmooth to view the copyright date. The first time I tried this, the installation was fine, but loading didn’t work. I tried a second time and it worked.

I noticed on the forum that other people had similar problems, though were further along in their use of R. Have these problems been resolved?

Thanks,

Joseph