[R-SIG-Mac] R-GUI Editor Window Offset

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Thu May 21 01:22:53 CEST 2020

I was trying to chase that one down when I was changing the background color for dark mode, because I couldn't use the most logical controlColor as it will be just be transparent - sort of a "ghost" window where you see its shadow but nothing on top. My solution was to use another system color that is guaranteed to be opaque, but I couldn't fix the fact that the window's background doesn't get drawn - really odd. It doesn't appear on Mojave, so another of those Catalina mysteries ...

Thanks,
Simon