[R-SIG-Mac] Cannot compile Fortran on macOS

Ken Beath ken @end|ng |rom kjbe@th@com@@u
Wed May 20 13:17:15 CEST 2020

Success. I also removed everything from /usr/local then reinstalled MacTex, R and gfortran, and now I can build on both 4.0 and 4.1. Presumably something has changed in the builds between 4.0 and 4.1 and that has interacted with the accumulated nearly 6 years of mess in /usr/local.