[R-SIG-Mac] Install r-devel with homebrew?

Balamuta, James Joseph b@|@mut2 @end|ng |rom ||||no|@@edu
Mon Mar 23 15:09:20 CET 2020

Rainer,

Download the R-devel build from http://mac.r-project.org

The build is available under "Universal nightly builds for Mac OS X (10.6+ and 10.9+)" table.

R-devel-el-capitan-sa-x86_64.tar.gz (67Mb)
http://mac.r-project.org/el-capitan/R-devel/R-devel-el-capitan-sa-x86_64.tar.gz

R-devel-el-capitan-signed.pkg (77Mb, installer incl. GUI)
http://mac.r-project.org/el-capitan/R-devel/R-devel-el-capitan-signed.pkg

Best,

JJB