[R-SIG-Mac] colors from RGui in RStudio

Ivan Calandra c@|@ndr@ @end|ng |rom rgzm@de
Wed Mar 4 09:08:46 CET 2020

Dear Mac useRs,

When I was still working on Mac, I used to love the RGui, partly because
of the color codes. Now that I work on Windows, I use R through RStudio
but cannot find a color theme that gives the same colors as the Mac
RGui. I am not very familiar with CSS styles so I don't think I can
create one myself.

But I thought the Mac CSS style might be available somewhere, and that I
could use it in RStudio.

Thank you in advance.
Best,
Ivan

--
Dr. Ivan Calandra
TraCEr, laboratory for Traceology and Controlled Experiments