[R-SIG-Mac] Can't open files in 4.0 or 4.01

Ben Haller bh@||er @end|ng |rom m@c@com
Sun Jun 28 19:10:40 CEST 2020

Well, I know nothing about the R GUI code, but it looks like the issue might be in either -[RScriptEditorTypeSetter actionForControlCharacterAtIndex:] or -[NoodleLineNumberView drawHashMarksAndLabelsInRect:].  The backtrace is a bit odd; I don’t know what sigactionSegv and -[RController handleReadConsole:] are doing in the middle of it.  Anyway, this looks like quite a useful backtrace to me!  :->

Cheers,
-B.