[R-SIG-Mac] Problem with CHECK --as-cran on Catalina

Carl Witthoft c@r| @end|ng |rom w|ttho|t@com
Sat Jun 6 22:52:48 CEST 2020

  I always run R CMD BUILD before R CMD CHECK.  I popped open the tar.gz
file and the folder did include DESCRIPTION.  So it's there, all right.
I notice the 'build' folder contains one file, 'partial.rdb' . I don't
have anything requiring compilation, so I'm not sure why there's a
'build' directory at all.