[R-SIG-Mac] R-latest.pkg link returning a 403 Forbidden error

Matthias Krawutschke kr@wut@chke @end|ng |rom un|-pot@d@m@de
Tue Feb 18 07:43:03 CET 2020

Dear Simon,

thank you so much.
If I want to download the latest R-package with this link - i´ve got the cryptic signs in the window, but not the file ☹

Best regars….

Matthias Krawutschke, Dipl. Inf.

Universität Potsdam
ZIM - Zentrum für Informationstechnologie und Medienmanagement
Team High-Performance-Computing on Cluster - Environment

Campus Am Neuen Palais: Am Neuen Palais 10 | 14469 Potsdam
Tel: +49 331 977-4444, Fax: +49 331 977-1750