[R-SIG-Mac] PACKAGES file missing

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Thu Feb 13 01:54:46 CET 2020

Thanks, indeed, there were some disruptions, but now the build machine has its own dedicated port and location in Auckland so hopefully things will settle.
I have also fortified the sync scripts to not sync with the Mac master if there is no PACKAGES file to avoid such issues in case something goes wrong.
That said, the issue should be resolved now - please use
https://mac.R-project.org
as the mirror for mac binaries until all mirrors catch up.