[R-SIG-Mac] PACKAGES file missing

Dr Eberhard W Lisse e| @end|ng |rom ||@@e@NA
Wed Feb 12 12:01:27 CET 2020

You didn't give any advice. I did :-)-O And it does what the OP asked
for :-)-O

I do some things in the command line R or even running stuff as Rscript,
but for development (and updates) an IDE such as RStudio is very helpful
even if it is not die reine Lehre :-)-O

el

On 12/02/2020 12:53, Uwe Ligges wrote:

> On 12.02.2020 10:51, Dr Eberhard W Lisse wrote:
[...]
> For myself, I would not use RStudio as it does what you describe: Lots
> of things I do not want to be done.  So I typically never give advise
> which editor or environment to use, as that is a matter of taste.
>
> Best,
> Uwe Ligges
[...]

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /      Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
el using lisse.NA             / *      | Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)