[R-SIG-Mac] cannot install packages

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Fri Feb 7 19:52:57 CET 2020

David,

thanks for your report. The package index file PACKAGES is missing in the binary repository for R 3.6.x due to a sync issue yesterday (the build machine was relocated yesterday). This has been fixed now, but it may take CRAN mirrors some time before the change propagates, so please use the master
https://mac.R-project.org
as the CRAN mirror until it does.

Thanks,
Simon