[R-SIG-Mac] Problems with R and Big Sur

Daniel Kelley D@n@Ke||ey @end|ng |rom D@|@C@
Thu Dec 3 12:09:56 CET 2020

I can confirm the warning message on a 2020 macbook-pro-13-inch with Big Sur.

I do not know about slowdowns, because I seldom work in R.app, and when I do, it’s just for a few moments at a time.  I do not see the warning when I run R in a terminal, in vim, or in RStudio, which makes sense because the warning seems to be related to the GUI that R.app is employing.