[R-SIG-Mac] bzip2 configure error

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Sun Aug 30 00:17:34 CEST 2020

Duncan,

We have a bunch of bugs in configure (on all platforms) when used with -Werror which is default for some Apple compiler builds recently, the one below is just one for them (failing to include stdlib.h and string.h in the test). It may be worth filing a bug report, this should be a reasonably straight-forward task for someone to supply a patch to go through with -Werror and fix them.