[R-SIG-Mac] Editor beginning-of-line-chomp?

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Sun Aug 16 00:55:36 CEST 2020

Yes, this is a known problem on Catalina. It goes away if you use the touchpad to pan or if you start typing. It's unclear at this point what is causing it. Catalina generally exhibits few rendering issues (missing background for some elements etc.). Those are under investigation.