[R-SIG-Mac] Graphic problem Rcmdr

Fox, John j|ox @end|ng |rom mcm@@ter@c@
Wed Apr 29 19:18:24 CEST 2020

Dear JB,

If you use the Rcmdr with RStudio, by default it will direct output to the RStudio console. You can change that, if you wish -- look at the Rcmdr options in ?Commander.

Also, have you tried running R and the Rcmdr in a Terminal window, as I suggested? If the problem is with R.app, then that might work too.

Peter: Thanks for chiming in.

Best,
 John