[R-SIG-Mac] Graphic problem Rcmdr

Fox, John j|ox @end|ng |rom mcm@@ter@c@
Wed Apr 29 15:07:11 CEST 2020

Dear JB,

We corresponded privately about this problem, and I suggested that you post a message to the R-SIG-Mac list when I was unable to help you solve it. I don't experience the problem on a Mac similar to yours, but running macOS Catalina, and no one else to my knowledge has reported a similar problem (with blank menus).

I do have one additional suggestion: I assume that you're running the Rcmdr under the standard R.app GUI. Try running R in a Terminal session. That is open the Mac Terminal, type R  at the % command prompt and then library(Rcmdr) at the R > prompt.

Perhaps others will think of additional suggestions.

Best,
 John