[R-SIG-Mac] Graphic problem Rcmdr

jean benoit TANIS jb@t@n|@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 29 08:18:40 CEST 2020

Hi,

I recently downloaded 4.0.0 and the Rcmdr package with dependencies (I used to work on R2.6 on Windows).

When I load the Rcmdr package, this is what I obtain - see picture (the drop down menu does not display).

I manage to have access to the drop-down menu only once despite 20 or so attempts of closing and reopening R.

I have tried to:
- turn-off nap-app => same issue
- uninstall R and rebook and start again => same issue
- uninstall XQuartz and reboot and start again => same issue

For more information about my system, please find the pictures below

Did you encounter this problem before ? Is there any way you could help me solving it ?

Thank you very much for your help,

Best wishes,

JB