[R-SIG-Mac] MacTeX 2020 and TeX Live Utility (No Longer Included)

Stefan Evert @te|@nML @end|ng |rom co||oc@t|on@@de
Tue Apr 28 15:16:00 CEST 2020

> On 28 Apr 2020, at 14:06, Marc Schwartz via R-SIG-Mac <r-sig-mac using r-project.org> wrote:
>
> I am not using homebrew, but if you are running on Catalina, then the homebrew folks would have had to address the notarization issue in their packaging independently.

TLU and the other programs are still there from the previous version of MacTeX – they aren't deleted by installing the new distribution and will continue to work.  So the instructions for missing apps only apply to a fresh install of MacTeX 2020.

Of course, after upgrading to Catalina, I had to tell the system once to run these programs even though they're not notarized.

Best,
Stefan