[R-SIG-Mac] MacTeX 2020 and TeX Live Utility (No Longer Included)

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @end|ng |rom me@com
Mon Apr 27 17:44:34 CEST 2020

Thanks for the heads up on that.

I confirmed that tlcockpit is included in the MacTeX 2020 distribution in /Library/TeX/texbin, as a symlink to the target shell script, and it is actively maintained.

Surprising that the missing apps PDF file did not mention that as an alternative GUI based manager that is immediately useable.

Regards,

Marc