[R-SIG-Mac] Strange library problem with 4.0

Kevin Ushey kev|nu@hey @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Apr 25 17:40:56 CEST 2020

Can you confirm that you see this even with:

    R --vanilla -s -e "writeLines(.libPaths())"

If you don't see the issue there, the most likely culprit is something
in a .Rprofile that's causing the old library path to be used.

Kevin