[R-SIG-Mac] GTK+ support (or rather lack thereof)

Michael Lawrence |@wrence@m|ch@e| @end|ng |rom gene@com
Fri Apr 3 18:57:23 CEST 2020

If we have working 2.24.17 binaries, let's just use them. GTK+ was already
super mature by that point; it's unlikely that many improvements/fixes were
made. I'll start looking into RGtk3. Actually, I started that like 8 years
ago.

Michael