[R-SIG-Mac] Homebrew

Dr Eberhard W Lisse e| @end|ng |rom ||@@e@NA
Thu Apr 2 11:58:11 CEST 2020

New thread :-)-O

I am wondering if I should not try to figure out how automate this.

Is there a way of (only) listing all user installed (additional)
packages, ie not the ones that come with R?

I could then construct the below file automagically, and if I was
really bothered and bored find out how to make Homebrew pre/post
install scripts to automate this :-)-O

And, for the record, other than that, I can only recall one serious
issue, when the openblas library got lost recently which was however
fixed quite quickly.

greetings, el

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /           Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
el using lisse.NA             / *      |      Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)