[R-SIG-Mac] Please test R 4.0.0 pre-releases!

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Wed Apr 1 09:37:43 CEST 2020

Hervé,

Both the packages and R are now available. I always recommend using the Mac-master https://mac.R-project.org as "mirror" since that one is most up-to-date.

> Another question is where they are going to be hosted on CRAN. We need to follow CRAN's layout for Bioconductor package repositories.

We have removed the extra layer, the package type is back to "mac.binary", so bin/macosx/contrib is the location.