[R-SIG-Mac] Saving a *.R file hangs R GUI under certain sequences of operations

Bryan Hanson h@n@on @end|ng |rom dep@uw@edu
Thu Oct 24 00:13:48 CEST 2019

Duncan…

I’m creating a new file. The menu item is “New Document”.   I called it *.R to distinguish it from “New Rd Document”, and since when you attempt to save it the suggested name is “untitled.R”.

I don’t see anything in the console.  When I click an existing folder in the dialog, there is a brief delay and then the pinwheel, then it’s stuck.

Bryan