[R-SIG-Mac] Apparent interaction between XQuartz and the Catalina (10.15) macOS upgrade

Kasper Daniel Hansen k@@perd@n|e|h@n@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 9 15:20:58 CEST 2019

Bob,

You ran the betas. On issues like this, that could be a big difference. So
Im not sure it is yet an issue that could be user dependent.

Best,
Kasper

Best,
Kasper