[R-SIG-Mac] mac build of R 3.7 to test out?

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Mon May 27 03:37:33 CEST 2019

Tim,

if you see any issues please report them to me - the compilers should still work. If you are compiling R on your own, make sure you add -isysroot /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk to CPPFLAGS or else on recent systems you won't be able to see any headers as Apple has removed them from the system location.

Following you query, I have enabled R-devel for the next nightly build - at least for R itself, not for packages yet due to capacity concerns.