[R-SIG-Mac] R 3.5.3 macOS binary not signed?

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @end|ng |rom me@com
Thu Mar 14 13:49:34 CET 2019

Hi,

I am aware of the workaround, both from the CLI and via System Preferences.

The question is more about confirming that the binary is valid and from a source that is trusted, which is the point of digitally signing binaries as a trusted Apple developer.

Thanks,

Marc