[R-SIG-Mac] multithreading package failure?

Simon Urbanek @|mon@urb@nek @end|ng |rom R-project@org
Mon Jun 24 17:57:43 CEST 2019

Jan,

it fails due to timeout (i.e. the build gets killed after 30 minutes which is why you don't see any further output). So could it be that your example just take too long to finish? If it helps, this is the tail of the output:

$ tail ruimtehol-Ex.Rout
+                             dim = 25, epoch = 25, minCount = 2,
+                             negSearchLimit = 1, maxNegSamples = 2)
Start to initialize starspace model.
Build dict from input file : /tmp/RtmptpPQy0/textspace_14cc02e34905e.txt
Read 0M words
Number of words in dictionary:  1274
Number of labels in dictionary: 0
Total number of examples loaded : 470
2019-06-23 12:40:46 Initialising with learning rate 0.01