[R-SIG-Mac] Warning on XCode / Command Line Tools 11

peter dalgaard pd@|gd @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 14 13:10:43 CEST 2019

[Forgot-to-click-send-syndrome...]

OK, I suspected that it might be retracted by Apple (auto-update is turned off on this machine).

Re. time frame, it seems that "Apple fall" is like late September. I recall us getting caught  by having a release scheduled too close to be able to fix Apple-induced incompatibilities. (Presumably that was 3.4.2 on Sep 28 and the issue was time zone file location.)

-pd