[R-SIG-Mac] Xcode 10.3 and header flles

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal roy@mende|@@ohn @end|ng |rom no@@@gov
Wed Jul 24 17:02:39 CEST 2019

HI Simon:

Perhaps if you can find someone who hasn't done the Xcode and Command Line Update,  have them list the directories that you are interested in, and then list the same after the update to see what it is doing.  Also is it possible you have something in your .Rpofile of the like that points to the location you want that I do not?  The errors you get on build are just what you expect - whatever *.h files it needed could not be found.

HTH,

-Roy