[R-SIG-Mac] How can I find the "sh" application used by "R CMD check" on a Mac?

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom prod@y@e@com
Tue Feb 19 23:39:33 CET 2019

       How can I find the "sh" application used by "R CMD check" on a Mac?

       I need to know to be able to add it to the "Application Access"
list maintained by the "Anti-Ransomware" feature of my Bitdefender
Antivirus for Mac.  With that feature on, "R CMD check Ecfun" stopped
with the following:

             checking whether package ‘Ecfun’ can be installed ...sh:
... Permission denied

       When I saw that, I also got a popup from Bitdefender that would
only allow me to allow this once but not permanently.  To allow it
permanently, I need to know where it is on my hard drive.

       Thanks,
       Spencer Graves