[R-SIG-Mac] R 3.6.2 installer / Catalina / Notarization

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal roy@mende|@@ohn @end|ng |rom no@@@gov
Fri Dec 13 18:57:35 CET 2019

So I went there,  still saw old version.  Cleared cache,  went again,  still saw old version.  Cleared cache again,  went there,  saw new version.  Grrr.  The kind of small things that drive me nuts.

Thanks,

-Roy