[R-SIG-Mac] Error when fitting a brms model, maybe associated with Catalina MacOS

Ken Beath ken @end|ng |rom kjbe@th@com@@u
Wed Dec 11 23:05:02 CET 2019

No, it only downloads and installs the right compilers and updates Makevars and REnvirons. These are what Stan and RCpp require so you could do these manually.

What it does is described at https://github.com/rmacoslib/r-macos-rtools

Ken