[R-SIG-Mac] Error when fitting a brms model, maybe associated with Catalina MacOS

Ken Beath ken @end|ng |rom kjbe@th@com@@u
Wed Dec 11 13:56:12 CET 2019

What worked for me was installing the tools using https://github.com/rmacoslib/r-macos-rtools/releases

and then installing rstan from source ie install.packages(“rstan”,type=“source) as suggested on one of the stan forums

Ken