[R-SIG-Mac] strange error message when using file selector after start of R.app

Ben Haller bh@||er @end|ng |rom m@c@com
Tue Apr 30 03:18:29 CEST 2019

This is a Mac-specific issue with Mojave.  It appears in the console logs for many running applications.  It seems to be of no consequence, and I imagine Apple will fix it at some point.  Upshot: don’t worry about it.  :->

Cheers,
-B.

Benjamin C. Haller
Messer Lab