[R-SIG-Mac] [External] Re: Xcode 10.2.1

Roy Mendelssohn - NOAA Federal roy@mende|@@ohn @end|ng |rom no@@@gov
Mon Apr 29 00:22:43 CEST 2019

I just saw that the Mac version was now available.  given the numbering this would mean reinstalling packages correct?  If i use in mechanism in the R GUI to do so,  does it preserve location - that is the packages in the Framework directory are update  to that system location,  and the packages in my own library stay in my own library?

If not,  I should be able to write a script to do so, but if the GUI will already do it,  i would prefer to use that.  May wait a few days for packages to keep up.

thanks for all your work,

-roy