[R-SIG-Mac] Installing R on 10.14 (Mojave)

Timothy Bates timothy@c@b@te@ @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Sep 30 12:08:55 CEST 2018

Thanks Marc!

I didn't think the `xcode-select --install` was needed any longer.
Did that and all worked well with the `macOS_SDK_headers_for_macOS_10.14.pkg`
install.

Many thanks again!
tim