[R-SIG-Mac] Cannot "grab" certain pages from PDF create in R

Dennis Fisher fi@her @ending from ple@@th@n@com
Fri Sep 14 17:10:26 CEST 2018

R 3.5.0 (but problem predates this version)
OS X 10.13.6

Colleagues

On occasion, I encounter an odd problem with multipage PDFs created by R (using the pdf command):
	I open the document in Preview, then I display the thumbnails in the sidebar.
	I then click on a particular thumbnail — instead of selecting that thumbnail, Preview selects the one above or below.
	This prevents me from copying the thumbnail of interest.

This might be a problem in Preview but I doubt that I would be able to get an answer via Apple support.  Has anyone in the R / OS X community experienced this?  If so, any solutions?

Dennis

Dennis Fisher MD
P < (The "P Less Than" Company)
Phone / Fax: 1-866-PLessThan (1-866-753-7784)
www.PLessThan.com <http://www.plessthan.com/>