[R-SIG-Mac] Studio Server under High Sierra

Luis Puerto lui@@@puerto @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Oct 24 10:18:17 CEST 2018

Hey!

AFAIK you have to compile rstudio-server to install it on macOS.

You have the “detailed" instructions here: https://github.com/rstudio/rstudio/blob/master/INSTALL <https://github.com/rstudio/rstudio/blob/master/INSTALL>

I haven’t done myself in macOS so I can give you more guidance. I don’t know why they removed the formula from homebrew, but I guess it was giving problems or something.

Best Regards
Luis Puerto
luispuerto.net <http://luispuerto.net/>