[R-SIG-Mac] Problem with R commander installation under MAC OX 10.10

FRANCISCO JOSE OTERO FERRER fr@n@otero @ending from fpct@ulpgc@e@
Sat Nov 24 09:43:24 CET 2018

Dear users,

I am quite new with R, so apologizes for my ignorance. I have MAC OX 10.10 (Yosemite) and I would like to install  Rcommander, however apparently it is not possible:

>  install.packages("Rcmdr")
--- Please select a CRAN mirror for use in this session ---
Warning message:
package ‘Rcmdr’ is not available (for R version 3.3.3)

As I have other softwares that it could have problems with OX update, I am just wondering if there is any manner to install R commander without update my OX version.

Thank you very much,

Fran

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico, piense bien si es necesario hacerlo: el medio ambiente es una cuestión de todos.