[R-SIG-Mac] Generating R .pkg file for Mac Distribution

Nigel Delaney nigelfdel@ney @ending from gm@il@com
Thu May 17 18:44:39 CEST 2018

Thanks for the responses so far.

David - indeed those instructions are up to date, but people are
struggling with the issue and unable to fix that (and keep trying to
install from source).

Chuck - Thanks also for the suggestion, it's a good idea.  I'm hoping
we might be able to have a one step installation to keep things simple
though.

Cheers,
Nigel