[R-SIG-Mac] R and Java 10 ➜ rJava not able to build

Luis Puerto luiss.puerto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:27:16 CEST 2018

Hi Jeff,

Sorry if I’ve done something wrong posting to more that one list. Perhaps I should have written just different emails for each list so people from one list don’t reply to the other lists. Apologies for that.

On another note, thanks for your reply. Let’s hope that we soon can have only one version of Java.

Best Regards
Luis Puerto
http://luisspuerto.net