[R-SIG-Mac] Embedding PDF documents created in R in Word documents

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Mon Mar 26 19:21:53 CEST 2018

Hi Dennis,

I reviewed the Preference settings in Word and did not see anything that to my eye would be relevant to default embedded object sizes.

You might check to be sure that your Office installation is fully updated. There have been several updates of late. My Word is showing version 16.11.1 (180319) in the About Word dialog.

Also, right click on the embedded PDF in Word and check "Size and Position...". On the "Size" tab, see what the dialog box is showing for "Original size" at the bottom, and be sure that "Scale" is set to 100% for both height and width.

Regards,

Marc