[R-SIG-Mac] package building

Julia Silge julia.silge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 03:06:58 CET 2018

Well, v0.1.6 is quite a recent release as well (from January) so I'm not
sure that is the explanation. Also, the newest version is being checked on
Windows for R-oldrel? My question here is why R-oldrel OSX is checking
v0.1.6 and R-oldrel Windows is checking v0.1.7.

I was directly asked by CRAN maintainers to fix and resubmit my package so
it would pass on R-oldrel. This doesn't make sense to me if CRAN doesn't
check new versions.

Thanks,
Julia