[R-SIG-Mac] OS X builds for R-devel

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at R-project.org
Fri Mar 9 23:09:45 CET 2018

Alexey,

due to frequent changes in R-devel and the long time is requires to build the binaries of all 10,000+ packages we don’t do full builds until closer to the release. I have kicked of one such full build now and I’ll enable the incremental builds so packages for R-devel should be available as binaries going forward.