[R-SIG-Mac] Quartz output font is disabled in R version 3.4.1 (2017-06-30)?
timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 08:33:01 CEST 2017
Adrian is correct: the bug is that the font box is always disabled.
> On 3 Oct 2017, at 9:39 pm, Adrian Dușa <dusa.adrian at unibuc.ro> wrote:
> I think the question is related to the font (in the lower half), not to the
> width / height / DPI in the upper half of the dialog.
> Just checked, and it is not related to R 3.4.1 since I still have R 3.3.3
> and can observe the same thing.
>> As soon as you "click" the override box the greyed out numbers should
>> become black and you will be able to change their values.
On Sep 7, 2017, at 9:07 AM, BATES Timothy <tim.bates at ed.ac.uk> wrote:
>> In R.app the preference to set an output -font for graphics is disabled.
>> (R version 3.4.1 (2017-06-30),
my list of things I’d pay to get fixed includes:
1. Custom Clang throwing undefined exception instead of error message
2. No approved dmg installer for new toolchain.
3. Font family and size fields disabled in prefs:Quartz
4. Bottom Tool-tips bar too small now: Should be the same height as the console font.
5. Window resizing throwing warnings about deprecated functions.
6. Default directory, CRAN, and save on quit settings forgotten (reset) from time to time.
7. Using desktop folder throws warnings on Sierra
objc: Class FIFinderSyncExtensionHost is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FinderKit.framework/Versions/A/FinderKit (0x7fffb2988a70) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride.bundle/Contents/MacOS/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride (0x116fcecd8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
More information about the R-SIG-Mac