[R-SIG-Mac] Quartz output font is disabled in R version 3.4.1 (2017-06-30)?

Tim Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 08:33:01 CEST 2017

Adrian is correct: the bug is that the font box is always disabled.

On Sep 7, 2017, at 9:07 AM, BATES Timothy <tim.bates at ed.ac.uk> wrote:
>> In R.app  the preference to set an output -font  for graphics is disabled.
>> (R version 3.4.1 (2017-06-30),

my list of things I’d pay to get fixed includes:
1. Custom Clang throwing undefined exception instead of error message
2. No approved dmg installer for new toolchain.
3. Font family and size fields disabled in prefs:Quartz
4. Bottom Tool-tips bar too small now: Should be the same height as the console font.
5. Window resizing throwing warnings about deprecated functions.
6. Default directory, CRAN, and save on quit settings forgotten (reset) from time to time.
7. Using desktop folder throws warnings on Sierra
objc[13440]: Class FIFinderSyncExtensionHost is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FinderKit.framework/Versions/A/FinderKit (0x7fffb2988a70) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride.bundle/Contents/MacOS/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride (0x116fcecd8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.