[R-SIG-Mac] LaTeX Fonts in R (Graphs)

Jay Kim jk90029 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 10:57:55 CET 2017

 Dear-
Would you show me some links where I can start using LaTeX in R system.
-Jay
    On Thursday, November 23, 2017, 6:35:00 PM GMT+9, Dr Eberhard Lisse <nospam at lisse.NA> wrote:

 Hi,

where do I read up on how to use the new IBM Plex fonts which I have
installed for LateX and can use via the Font Book on the screen (or any
such fonts) as the fonts for graphs generated with ggplot2?

No apologies for cross posting :-)-O

el

To post: email ggplot2 at googlegroups.com
More options: http://groups.google.com/group/ggplot2

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ggplot2" group.