[R-SIG-Mac] Recovering from R hangs/crashes -

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Tue Mar 7 21:13:12 CET 2017

Barry,

thanks to your crash report I think that particular issue should be hopefully fixed (it took me a while to reproduce as you need a big-enough script open so it changes the margins plus you need to have doc restore enabled). Please try out R 3.3.3 (if CRAN is not synced yet you can use http://r.research.att.com/bin/macosx/R-3.3.3.pkg directly) - make sure is says "R.app GUI 1.69 (7328)".

Thanks,
Simon